Today we are going to look at importing libraries, more in interactive approaches and start to work on our mid term projects.
1) Import libraries for wii
2) Create a small extension form the video program that allows for computer interaction using either fiddle~, level meeter or aka.wiiremote.
- Consider using level better to detect a clap
- Consider having the motion of the wii control your software
- Consider using pitch and sining to control software
3) Check out one other tutorial either in MSP or Jitter and try a different implementation.
You should put together a proposal for your mid term project for next week.
For more interaction check out fzero~. This object will do pitch analysis.
Here are the 2 interaction examples from today -> interactionPatches
For OSC (open sound control) download these libraries for Max/MSP. Then use Control or TouchOSC to interact.